Sunday 22 September 2013

Gnarly Gnails Nail Art Challenge

Hi guys!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. I've been in a nail art rut, and then I had exams, and then I was on holiday, and now I've just moved into uni, so I've been very busy!

I had been thinking about doing the 30 day NAil Art Challenge this year for the first time, but decided to ease myself into it gently (!) by doing Gnarly Gnails' challenge instead. It's only thee times a week, not every day so hopefully it will be more manageable. I might not manage to post everything on time, but if things get a little hectic for me I'll take a break and come back to it - I'm excited to start using my polishes in a more exciting way again!

For the images and prompts go here and it will give you all the details. The challenge starts tomorrow, so get started if you want to join in! 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment