Sunday 21 April 2013

Absence

Hello there! 

I hadn't realised I hadn't posted in so long! Revision for my exams in a couple of months caught up with me, and I didn't have time to do anything for the blog, never mind take photos and edit them and write a post. So please accept my humble apologies for not being here. 

I leave school in a couple weeks, and even though I'll still have to do lots of revision until my exams are over on 12th June, I should be able to actually put some time and focus into this blog. I really want to start running it properly, but at the minute my workload is preventing that. However, just before I leave school, we all have this big fancy dress party (which I'm VERY excited for!) and I should be doing some nail art for that, so hopefully I'll be able to show you that.  

Again, apologies for my absence, and it'll still be quiet around here for a few more weeks, but I haven't abandoned the blog after only 3 posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment