Friday 7 June 2013

A-England Princess Sabra Swatch

Hello there! 

It's beautifully sunny in the UK at the moment, so I decided to take advantage of the weather by wearing A-England's Princess Sabra! 

Photo taken in sunlight.
 

I used two easy coats of Princess Sabra for these photos, and honestly if you used a thicker coat you might not even need the second. The formula is just the right thickness and the brush is easy to control - just like all of A-England's polishes. I topped it with one coat of Rimmel Pro Superwear topcoat. 

I'm not sure if this is my favourite A-England (that I own) but it's pretty close to the top if it isn't! I love the pale olive green colour, which looks sandy in some lights and more obviously green in others.

Photo taken in sunlight.

Photo taken in sunlight.
 
I've done my best to capture the rainbow holo goodness of this polish, but it was impossible to take photos which truly did it justice! It is more of a scattered holo than a linear one, but if the sun is particularly strong it starts to look linear. You can see the holo more clearly in the bottle shots I took. Well okay, one of them was just because I love the A-England bottles - I think they're so elegant!

Photo taken in sunlight. (Not colour accurate)

Photo taken in sunlight. 
 
Remember how I said it sometimes looks green and sometimes looks sandy? That's more obvious when you get it in the shade. The speckled appearance of it in the shade gives it dimension even when you can't see the holo. 

Photo taken in shade.

Photo taken in shade.
 
Honestly I just can't say how much I love this polish. It's close enough to a neutral to be subtle, but it's still really unusual and pretty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment